Classes – Emotional Freedom Technique
Join us to identify different tapping methods, practice these during class, and recognize when different methods are most appropriate.
Receive Level 1 workbook and Certificate of Attendance.
CLEs for Indian River County attorneys, CE for Florida Social Workers.
Eight hours of training, practice, and discussion.
Who should attend?
Parents, Coaches, Social Workers, School Counselors, Math instructors, students
This is a beginner level course that is designed for use on yourself, your family, and friends.
- Explain EFT to others.
- Identify at least three different Tapping techniques.
- Differentiate when to use and not use Tapping.
- Practice techniques and reflect on practice.
- Demonstrate proficiency on tapping point locations.
- Select which technique is optimal for different situations.