EFT Training Level 1
Classes – Emotional Freedom Technique
Join us to identify different tapping methods, practice these during class, and recognize when different methods are most appropriate.
- Receive Foundation Level 1 workbook and Certificate of Attendance.
- CLEs for Indian River County attorneys, CE for Florida Social Workers.
- Eight hours of training, practice, and discussion.
Who should attend?
Parents, Coaches, Social Workers, School Counselors, Math instructors, students
This is a beginner level course that is designed for use on yourself, your family, and friends.
- Explain EFT to others.
- Identify at least three different Tapping techniques.
- Differentiate when to use and not use Tapping.
- Practice techniques and reflect on practice.
- Demonstrate proficiency on tapping point locations.
- Select which technique is optimal for different situations.
Investment is $295 per person. Discounts for 5 or more from same entity.